Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 | PC Virus Protection
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015
- Real-time protection against computer viruses, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, and more
- Fast and efficient PC performance
- Rapid reaction to new and emerging threats
- Instant safety checks on files, applications and websites
- Rollback of harmful malware activity
Help Me Choose Tool Easy as 1. 2. 3.
|Real-time Protection from new and emerging viruses, spyware, and more|
|Proactive Detection of unknown malware and rollback of harmful activity|
|Instant Safety Checks for files & websites|
|Automatic Exploit Prevention ensures vulnerabilities won’t compromise your PC|
|Hybrid Protection combines the power of the cloud and your PC|
|Small, Frequent Updates||
|Advanced Protection||Anti-Virus 2015||Internet Security 2015||PURE 3.0 Total Security|
|Safe Money protects data during online financial transactions|
|Two-Way Firewall blocks hacker attacks|
|Application Control prevents dangerous applications from harming your system|
|Quick launch of Virtual Keyboard defeats keyloggers and screen capture malware|
|Secure Keyboard protects personal data entered via a physical keyboard|
|Anti-Phishing protects your digital identity|
|Award-Winning Parental Controls monitor, limit and block kids’ online activities|
|Anti-Spam filters unwanted emails|
|Anti-Banner blocks annoying banner ads|
|Gamer Mode for an uninterrupted gaming experience||
|Digital Asset Protection||Anti-Virus 2015||Internet Security 2015||PURE 3.0 Total Security|
|Password Manager secures your online passwords and accounts|
|Password Sync allows passwords to be synched across multiple PCs|
|Scheduled, Automatic Backup protects your valuable digital assets|
|Online backup provides extra protection in case your PC crashes or is lost or stolen|
|Easy-to-Use Encryption allows you to safely store and transfer sensitive files|
|File Shredder irreversibly wipes deleted files off your system|
|PC Clean-Up Tools keep your system running smoothly & securely|
|Easy Security Management|
|Control Center makes it easy to manage security for all PCs in your home from one PC|
|Rescue CD cleans your system if its infected beyond use|
|Technical Support via phone, live chat, email, & Knowledge Base||
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 includes:
Real-time Protection from new and emerging viruses, spyware, and more as well as Proactive Detection of unknown malware and rollback of harmful activity
The cloud-based Kaspersky Security Network gathers data from millions of participating users’ systems around the world… to help defend you from the very latest spyware and malware attacks.
Advanced anti-phishing technologies protects your digital identity by proactively detecting fraudulent URLs and use real-time information from the cloud, to help ensure you’re not tricked into disclosing your valuable data to phishing websites.
The ability to detect active rootkits on a system and to scan hidden files and processes is an important element of antivirus protection. Kaspersky Lab has developed the TDSSKiller utility for removing malicious rootkits.
Automatic Exploit Prevention
Even if your PC and the applications running on it haven’t been updated with the latest fixes, Kaspersky Anti-Virus can prevent exploitation of vulnerabilities by:
- Controlling the launch of executable files from applications with vulnerabilities
- Analyzing the behavior of executable files for any similarities with malicious programs
- Restricting the actions allowed by applications with vulnerabilities
Anti-Screen-Locker functionality helps unblock your PC if it’s infected with a ransom-ware Trojan
System Watcher & Rollback
Even if an unknown piece of malware manages to get onto your PC, Kaspersky’s unique System Watcher will detect dangerous behavior and allow you to undo or rollback most malicious actions.
Whenever you surf the web, Kaspersky’s updated URL Advisor adds color-coded tags to all web links within the list of search results – to warn you about the danger level of any links.
Instant Safety Checks
Instant Safety Checks for files & websites
Smart Updates reduce network traffic and resource use
Rescue CD cleans your system if it’s infected beyond use
Free Technical Support
Free Technical Support via phone, live chat, email, & Knowledge Base
Real-time protection against computer viruses, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, and more
The backbone of your PC’s antivirus security system, it works behind-the-scenes with intelligent scanning and small, frequent updates, while delivering real-time, cloud-enabled protection from the latest threats.
Ensures the applications on your PC are safe
Goes beyond simply scanning for vulnerabilities to include now analyzing and controlling the actions of programs and applications with vulnerabilities, so they can’t cause any harm.
Dangerous Website Alerts
Advises you of the safety of search result links, and blocks malicious and phishing websites.
Rapid reaction to new and emerging threats
When suspicious or unrecognizable data is encountered, it’s automatically analyzed by our lab, and real-time, protective updates are issued to all of users, giving you the ultimate protection as new threats emerge.
Optimized PC Performance
Works behind-the-scenes to provide maximum, hassle-free protection without slowing down your PC.
Product ReviewsWrite a Review
- Approximately 480 MB free space on the hard drive
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive (for installation via CD)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
Minimum System Requirements*:
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1 /Pro/ Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit**).
- Microsoft® Windows 8 Pro/ Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit**).
- Microsoft® Windows 7® Starter/Home Basic and Premium/Professional/Ultimate (32-bit or 64-bit**).
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic and Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit**).
- CPU: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
- RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Processor 800 MHz or higher
- 512 MB available RAM
- 400 MB of free space on hard drive
Hardware Requirements for Microsoft® Windows® XP Home/Professional (32-bit) SP3 or higher Professional (64-bit**) SP2 or higher:
*Full System Requirements see www.kaspersky.com
**Some product features might work on 32-bit operating systems only
- License period started from activation on the 1st device
- Anti-malware updates and upgrades to newer software version are free