Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 | PC Protection
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015
- Real-time Internet protection against all viruses and online threats
- Secures online banking and shopping with unique Safe Money technology
- Uses real-time, proactive and cloud technologies to detect new, emerging and unknown threats
- Safeguards your digital identity and privacy
- Identifies suspicious and phishing websites
- Prevents spying via unauthorized access to your webcam
- Alerts you to dangerous public Wi-Fi networks
- Helps you keep your children safe and responsible online
- Hassle-free protection with maximum PC performance
Help Me Choose Tool Easy as 1. 2. 3.
|Real-time Protection from new and emerging viruses, spyware, and more|
|Proactive Detection of unknown malware and rollback of harmful activity|
|Instant Safety Checks for files & websites|
|Automatic Exploit Prevention ensures vulnerabilities won’t compromise your PC|
|Hybrid Protection combines the power of the cloud and your PC|
|Small, Frequent Updates||
|Advanced Protection||Internet Security 2015||PURE 3.0 Total Security|
|Safe Money protects data during online financial transactions|
|Two-Way Firewall blocks hacker attacks|
|Application Control prevents dangerous applications from harming your system|
|Quick launch of Virtual Keyboard defeats keyloggers and screen capture malware|
|Secure Keyboard protects personal data entered via a physical keyboard|
|Anti-Phishing protects your digital identity|
|Award-Winning Parental Controls monitor, limit and block kids’ online activities|
|Anti-Spam filters unwanted emails|
|Anti-Banner blocks annoying banner ads|
|Gamer Mode for an uninterrupted gaming experience||
|Digital Asset Protection||Internet Security 2015||PURE 3.0 Total Security|
|Password Manager secures your online passwords and accounts|
|Password Sync allows passwords to be synched across multiple PCs|
|Scheduled, Automatic Backup protects your valuable digital assets|
|Online backup provides extra protection in case your PC crashes or is lost or stolen|
|Easy-to-Use Encryption allows you to safely store and transfer sensitive files|
|File Shredder irreversibly wipes deleted files off your system|
|PC Clean-Up Tools keep your system running smoothly & securely|
|Easy Security Management|
|Control Center makes it easy to manage security for all PCs in your home from one PC|
|Rescue CD cleans your system if its infected beyond use|
|Technical Support via phone, live chat, email, & Knowledge Base||
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 includes:
Real-time Protection from new and emerging viruses, spyware, and more as well as Proactive Detection of unknown malware and rollback of harmful activity
The cloud-based Kaspersky Security Network gathers data from millions of participating users’ systems around the world… to help defend you from the very latest spyware and malware attacks.
Advanced anti-phishing technologies protects your digital identity by proactively detecting fraudulent URLs and use real-time information from the cloud, to help ensure you’re not tricked into disclosing your valuable data to phishing websites.
Anti-spam module provides reliable filtering of unwanted messages and also includes enhanced reporting about detected spam.
The ability to detect active rootkits on a system and to scan hidden files and processes is an important element of antivirus protection. Kaspersky Lab has developed the TDSSKiller utility for removing malicious rootkits.
Safe Money feature will:
- Compare the website’s URL with a database of secure sites
- Check the certificate used to set up the secure connection – to avoid any behind-the-scenes transition from your intended site to a 'fake' site
- Check your system for online banking vulnerabilities related to your PC’s operating system
- Automatically suggest opening the site in the Safe Money mode – for added security against the theft of personal and financial data Safe Money protects data during online financial transactions
Did you know that cybercriminals can hack into your webcam, and spy on you without your knowledge? Kaspersky’s unique Webcam Protection blocks unauthorized access to your webcam to protect your privacy.
Wi-Fi Security Notifications
Public Wi-Fi networks are easy targets for intercepting Internet traffic that could include your email, credit card or banking information. Kaspersky Internet Security verifies the security of Wi-Fi connections, checks the network for connection vulnerabilities and unauthorized access, and notifies you of any potential threats with recommendations for security settings adjustments.
Automatic Exploit Prevention
Even if your PC and the applications running on it haven’t been updated with the latest fixes, Kaspersky Internet Security can prevent exploitation of vulnerabilities by:
- Controlling the launch of executable files from applications with vulnerabilities
- Analyzing the behavior of executable files for any similarities with malicious programs
- Restricting the actions allowed by applications with vulnerabilities
Trusted Applications Mode
Trusted Applications Mode to ensure only trusted applications run on your PC
Kaspersky’s two-way firewall provides a secure perimeter around your PC — to help ensure your personal information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands. In addition to preventing hackers from accessing your PC, Kaspersky’s firewall also controls what’s transmitted from your PC to the outside world — so malware can’t send out your documents or personal information.
Kaspersky Internet Security has advanced parental controls to allow parents to more effective control children’s use of both the PC and the Internet — and provides more reliable filtering of websites that contain inappropriate content to help keep children safe & responsible online
Anti-Screen-Locker functionality helps unblock your PC if it’s infected with a ransom-ware Trojan
System Watcher & Rollback
Even if an unknown piece of malware manages to get onto your PC, Kaspersky’s unique System Watcher will detect dangerous behavior and allow you to undo or rollback most malicious actions.
Application Control prevents dangerous applications from harming your system
Whenever you surf the web, Kaspersky’s updated URL Advisor adds color-coded tags to all web links within the list of search results — to warn you about the danger level of any links.
Instant Safety Checks
Instant Safety Checks for files & websites
Quick launch of Virtual Keyboard defeats keyloggers and screen capture malware
Protects personal data entered via a physical keyboard. When you open a bank or payment website — or enter a password within any web page — Secure Keyboard automatically opens... to keep your data safe from keyloggers.
Smart Updates reduce network traffic and resource use
Rescue CD cleans your system if it’s infected beyond use
Free Technical Support
Free Technical Support via phone, live chat, email, & Knowledge Base
Unique Safe Money Technology Provides additional layers of protection during financial transactions, such as online banking and shopping, and using payment systems.
Identity & Privacy Safeguards Uses the latest cloud data, anti-phishing technologies and a secure keyboard mode to keep your personal data from being stolen.
Dangerous Website Alerts Advises you of the safety of search result links, and blocks malicious and phishing websites.
Trusted Applications Mode Ensures only applications that are safe and trusted by Kaspersky can run on your PC.
Optimized PC Performance Works behind-the-scenes to provide maximum, hassle-free protection without slowing down your PC.
Safe Social Networking Ensures your Facebook, MySpace and Twitter accounts won’t receive malicious links or software from your friends.
Product ReviewsWrite a Review
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Product Awards
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 delivered consistently impressive results in AV-Comparatives testing. The independent testing lab published its final summary of consumer protection test results conducted throughout 2012 in January 2013, and Kaspersky Lab tied for the best overall performance.
AV-Comparatives — one of the most influential security test organizations in the world — named Kaspersky Lab “Product of the Year” for 2011. In addition Kaspersky was tied for the top rated product in 2012, receiving the “Advanced+” score (their highest rating) on every test conducted during the year.
CNET Awards 4.5 Star Rating
This designation signifies a best-in-class product among the thousands of software downloads available on the Web site. The award is given to software downloads that get perfect scores in five categories: Interface, Features, Functionality, Stability, Download.
- Approximately 480 MB free space on the hard drive (depending on size of antivirus database)
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive (for installation of the program from CD)
- Computer mouse
- Internet connection for product activation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Anti-Camfecting Protection feature is available for compatible web-cameras only. The list of compatible devices is available in full System requirements @ usa.kaspersky.com
Minimum System Requirements*:
- MicrosoftÆ Windows 8.1 /Pro/Enterprise/update (32-bit or 64-bit**) .
- MicrosoftÆ Windows 8 /Pro/Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit**).
- MicrosoftÆ Windows 7Æ Starter/Home Basic and Premium/Professional/Ultimate SP1 or higher(32-bit or 64-bit**).
- MicrosoftÆ Windows VistaÆ Home Basic and Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit**).
- CPU: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
- RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- CPU: 800 MHz or higher
- RAM: 512 MB
Hardware Requirements for MicrosoftÆ WindowsÆ XP Home/Professional (32-bit) SP3 or higher or XP Professional (64-bit**) SP2 or higher:
*For full System Requirements see the Kaspersky Lab Knowledge Base
**Some product features might work on 32-bit operating systems only
- License period started from activation on the 1st device
- Anti-malware updates and upgrades to newer software version are free