Your online activity & privacy covered
Protect your browsing, shopping, chats & data across your PC, Mac & Android devices. Get award-winning antivirus plus a range of tools built to guard your private life and identity. It also includes:
- Free VPN with up to 300 MB of traffic per day
- Safe Money to protect online payments & transactions
- Webcam Protection to stop unauthorized access to your webcam
Awards & Performance
Full-scale protection from cyberthreats
- Encrypt your data on risky public Wi-Fi
- Hide your IP address, even from your ISP
- Ensure your online actions aren’t logged
- Connect to ultra-fast private servers
- Make payments via an encrypted browser
- Stop identity thieves with Anti-Phishing
- Secure your passwords in a private vault
- Lock your Android apps with extra security
What’s inside Kaspersky Internet Security?
- Real-Time AntivirusContinuously scans your devices for viruses, worms, Trojans, cryptolockers, rootkits and spyware — guarding you from both new and established online threats.
- Automatic Exploit Prevention (Windows Only)Identifies complex network exploits across your PC. This includes the detection of the EternalBlue and SMBloris exploits, both of which can crash operating systems and make your computers unusable.
- Trojan RemoverDetects and removes Trojan horse viruses and Internet worms that slow down your Windows PCs and Android devices. This is done automatically, so there’s no need for you to manually edit system files.
- Instant Threat DetectionDelivers real-time, non-stop analysis of files, applications, and websites across your computers and Android devices, safeguarding you and your data with rapid threat detection.
- Two-Way Firewall (Windows Only)Helps you prevent hacker attacks against your PC by providing you with both incoming and outgoing network request detection. Enabling you to view, assess and manage every inbound and outbound connection that’s made.
- Payment Protection Works on your Mac and PC by diverting you to a bank-grade protected browser when you make an online transaction. Preventing your credit card details and financial data getting intercepted by hackers.
- Anti-Ransomware (Windows Only)Monitors your PC in real-time to identify activity that matches ransomware behaviour. This enables suspicious activity to be blocked instantly, stopping ransomware attacks from locking you out of your machines.
- App LockLets you protect apps on your Android devices by locking them with hack-proof security. Once you protect an app, it can only be unlocked with a private PIN code, by drawing a secret pattern or with your fingerprint.
- Malicious Link DetectorWorks by referencing data from the Kaspersky Security Network to analyse links on webpages you open, informing you about malicious web addresses and colour coding individual URLs based on their threat level.
- Malware Defender (Windows Only)Guards your PC from a range of dangerous and sophisticated malware, such as “fileless” malware that is written directly to your PC’s RAM rather than to its hard drive.
- Application ControlPrevents untrustworthy apps from accessing critical system processes and your personal data.
- Custom Hardened BrowserTriggers screen alerts if you attempt to visit sites considered dangerous or potentially dangerous. It makes this assessment using a list of sites that have been attacked previously, and asks you if you wish to proceed or not.
- Smart & Fast VPNEncrypts data you send and receive with a 256-bit AES cipher, preventing criminals from reading your emails, photos, and bank details. Plus it hides your IP address so your browsing can’t be tracked — not even by your ISP.
- Anti-PhishingGuards you from spoof sites and emails created by cybercriminals to steal your identity. It identifies sophisticated scams and sends you warning alerts if phishing activity is detected.
- Private BrowsingBlocks the websites and social network platforms you visit on your Mac and PC from tracking your activities and collecting your private data. Preventing them from targeting you with annoying and intrusive ads.
- Webcam ProtectionStops unauthorized access to your webcam on Windows PC and Mac so nobody can watch you in your home. It alerts you when an app tries to use your website and lets you block unwanted ones or grant permission to trusted ones.
- Remote Access Tool SecurityProtects you from hackers gaining control of your PC remotely through the use of RATs (Remote Access Tools). Identifies RATs and allows you to set up a list of RATs your trust, while blocking all others.
- Network Attack DefenderScans inbound traffic activity for signs of network attacks on your PC and Mac. Upon detecting an attack, it blocks network activity from the attacking computer for one hour and sends you an alert with the option of blocking it for longer.
- Ad Blocker (Windows Only)Stops annoying website banners and potentially malicious ads showing on your Windows PC. If you are happy to be served ads by particular sites, you can favorite these so you continue to see ads when you visit them.
- Keylogger Protection (Windows Only)Automatically stops keyloggers from recording your keystrokes on your Windows PC, helping to protect your passwords, bank details and other confidential information when you enter them on your keyboard.
- Application ManagerAllows you to easily remove the applications you consider inappropriate. Also, our Installation Assistant will support you during the installation process from the web ensuring you install nothing extra besides the programs you’ve selected.
- Gaming Mode (Windows Only)Provides zero-distraction gaming 24/7 by running undetectable security. With Do-Not-Disturb mode on, your Kaspersky security product does not run scans and display notifications. So that you could watch movies, play games, or use full-screen apps without any interference.
- Fast & Light SecurityPuts 15% less drag on your PC and scans for threats off your devices so it doesn’t hog your resources. So protection is simple to install on your old devices as well as your new ones, and it won’t slow you down.
- Device Security DashboardMy Kaspersky account allows you to configure individual features and settings, allowing you to manage your security from anywhere and store your activation codes safely.
Find out what our customers have to say about Kaspersky Internet Security
Frequently Asked Questions
You download the software straight from our website. Simply complete your purchase and the download link will appear on the order confirmation page. The same download link will also be sent to you in an order confirmation email. Please note, you will need your activation code to use your security application. This code will be displayed on your order confirmation page, as well as emailed to you.
When purchasing your license, simply select how many devices you want to protect. During your license period, you can protect any combination of device types up to the total number of devices your license covers. For example, you could select a 3-device license to protect a Windows PC, Macbook and Android mobile. Plus, you can swap devices at any time, for example by removing the Macbook and adding an iPad.
Yes, you will get the latest version of the software and all upgrades subsequently released during your subscription term.
You can download, install, activate and start using the software immediately after your purchase.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Paypal. All transactions on our website are completely secure.
Choose the protection that's right for you
Explore the security features in each of our products below
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 SP1+
- Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
- Android 5.0 or higher
- iOS 12.0 or higher
- Internet connection
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory RAM: Min 1 GB (PC) or 2 GB (Mac)
- Disk Space: Min 1.5 GB (PC) or 2.6 GB (Mac)